Celebrating the preservation, understanding and use of mineral water.
Inviting mineral springs enthusiasts, practitioners, and Local Residents to connect and learn about this extraordinary natural resource.
Waterfest 2016 will bring together mineral spring owners, operators and users from the Rocky Mountain region and beyond to explore the geology, hydrology, health benefits, business, culture and history of mineral waters.
There will be ample time for networking, relaxing, connecting with national and local experts, fun family activities, and learning. Registration packages range from $25-100
Hosted by: Sunwater Spa, Mineral Springs Foundation, Peak Living Project, Manitou
Springs School District, Manitou Springs Chamber of Commerce & Balneology Assoc. of North America
- Manitou Springs, nestled at the foot of Pikes Peak, offers a rich mineral water history and culture
- 8 cold drinking mineral springs are available to taste, enjoy and explore
- The newly opened Sunwater Spa provides breathtaking outdoor and indoor soaking and water treatments
- An easy drive from Colorado Springs, Denver and the Western slope
- Wonderful accommodations, dining, hiking, and a robust art scene